Friday, January 13, 2012

Tattered Time mini album using a Cinch binding.

The Tattered Time paper collection was perfect to use for a mini with a masculine look. Don't you think? It's a birthday gift. Fingers crossed, I hope he likes it. I didn't put a lot of embellishments on it. The paper patterns with their glossy accents really give the pages a finished look.

The cover is actually a flip page with a magnetic closure. I inserted another flip page with six more spots for photos and journaling to accommodate the great photos of their adventures.

It's really amazing how many photos can be put into a mini album. Even at the 4 1/2 x 6 size this album holds 52 photos.




Sometimes I tuck photos behind other photos on tags and put journaling spots on the back.



 Every now and then I find it difficult to cover up a designer paper.

 I fussy cut this paper around the design here so the picture wouldn't cover up the design.









Anyways, Happy Birthday, Trent. May you have many more minis filled with endless adventures!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

This mini is very nice! I'm sure Trent will appreciate the hard work and thoughtfulness you put into the entire design.