Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Graphic 45 Le Communique Mini Album and mini album storage box

 Top view of the storage box. This box has a magnetic closure and a flip-style lid, shown in the photo. It's made from chipboard and black duct tape and covered with Graphic 45 paper on the outside and a mixture of papers from my stash on the interior.


 Graphic 45's designers are just so outstanding. I just can't help myself...I have to try a project from all their paper collections. The pages on this mini album are done using folded gusset inserts...I have to use gussets because I just love getting everything I can into a page set and gussets allow for the space needed to do that. And Graphic 45 quality artwork just makes every page set flow so well. 
I attached some antiqued black chain to the stop watch and used Glossy Accents to glue it in place....and to put some shine on the fingernails and lettering. The hand was fussy cut and pop dotted for extra dimension.

















2 comments:

Jackie said...

Flippin' amazing! She's going to love it! You did such a good job, thanks!

Muddy Footprints said...

Thanks, Jackie!