Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mini Album September 2011 Life's a Game

I made this mini for my friend, Kim, for her birthday. I'm calling this one  Life's a Game. I filled it with game pieces like checkers and dice, etc.  I used mostly Jenni Bowlin paper and made the front and back covers from a checkerboard game. I put some photos in it but left spaces for her to put some of her own in there too. She's got some awesome photos from her skiing, kayaking and hiking adventures. Play Hard, Kim and Happy Birthday!

I used naked chipboard for the pages and painted them black around the edges before putting the designer paper on  them. The binding holding the pages together is black duct tape.





The tags are held on with brads and swing to reveal photos underneath. Then applied to cardstock so the whole thing becomes a pocket for more tags and photos.

I photocopied some old games I've found in my junque excursions....the Lotto game and the Tiddledy winks game boxes.





No comments: